View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 07:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am sorry... I knew that was coming out wrong, and couldn't figure out how to fix it.

What I said meant no disrespect to the "foreign women"... if anything, I was poking at the men. I always had a hard time with guys like that, I knew too many of them.

As far as I was concerned, they were taking advantage of women who desperately wanted to improve their quality of life... and the lives of the families they leave behind.These men, for the most part, were the type who needed utter control to feel whole. They couldn't bully most American women, they had to go find someone who needed a way to fix their lives, and would tolerate just about anything to do so. There was something missing in them... NOT the women. The women deserved the friendship and support of the other Navy wives, they needed it badly. But these men were very good at keeping their wives housebound and utterly dependent upon them.

What I meant was that the woman I was writing about was afraid to make outside friends with anyone.. it would have caused havoc at home.

I deeply regret phrasing that the way I did... but I truly meant no disrespect. Forgive me, please?

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote