View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just in case doesn't return anytime soon, he was talking about Morton's Espon Salt lotion. He put it in the title of his post.

http://www.mortonsalt.com/for-your-h...-epsom-lotion/

I think it helps as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT52 View Post
Which med should be tried Ken? Biofreeze? I'm happy to try anything but really struggle with drugs in pill form. For me the problem is knowing what's causing things as much as treating it. I feel that if you can find the cause then the treatment options may be more targeted, but perhaps I'm being naive. I take Cymbalta at present. With all the drugs I've tried to date (about 15) I've had problems trying to work out if one of my conditions is causing the symptoms or whether the drug is causing it.

My favourite drug is actually Zopiclone because it knocks me out for the night but the doctor will only prescribe it to me for infrequent use because it's so addictive. Nothing I've taken has yet reduced the nerve pain, nettle sting or wet sensation apart from Amitriptyline which, after three years, was causing severe heart palpitations and dizziness. It also stopped when I was on Methotrexate and Nifedipine but as all the immune blood tests and lumbar puncture haven't shown it to be immune mediated - I think it must be regarded as idiopathic. I won't be restarted on an immune suppressant unless my RA comes back in a classic way.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SoftTalker (05-08-2015)