View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Ok, you all seem to have the matter under control, but as I have problems with bras as well here are a couple of things - cooking-wise!
From Lara, mini Halogen oven. Table-top, roasts (broils?), grills, bakes, at 1/2 the power of your conventional fan oven. 17 litre capacity, chicken + potatoes for example. Line the bottom with foil (Lara) and you have a s/s stand to wash, oven bowl just wipes clean.
Electric Steamer (3 basket) for everything else. Baskets are plastic, reservoir fills/empties with less than 2 pints of water from a jug. Steam veg, potatoes, fish. Seals in the vitamins so better for you. Above all else, no heavy pans - no boiling pans of water to drop. Very easy to clean. I am lucky, even with these items food.prep and washing up is impossible for me. My ex does everything like that for me. The dishwasher is a must-have, and is the ONLY household item which saves power.
I must say, Daesin, I am disappointed with yoir lazy dog! I have seen service dogs trained to empty washing machines - they don't iron yet, though. Tell him to get his act together!

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Daesin (02-15-2015), Lara (02-15-2015), PamelaJune (02-14-2015), ZooCrewGal (02-24-2015)