View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 01:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Ok, you all seem to have the matter under control, but as I have problems with bras as well here are a couple of things - cooking-wise!
From Lara, mini Halogen oven. Table-top, roasts (broils?), grills, bakes, at 1/2 the power of your conventional fan oven. 17 litre capacity, chicken + potatoes for example. Line the bottom with foil (Lara) and you have a s/s stand to wash, oven bowl just wipes clean.
Electric Steamer (3 basket) for everything else. Baskets are plastic, reservoir fills/empties with less than 2 pints of water from a jug. Steam veg, potatoes, fish. Seals in the vitamins so better for you. Above all else, no heavy pans - no boiling pans of water to drop. Very easy to clean. I am lucky, even with these items food.prep and washing up is impossible for me. My ex does everything like that for me. The dishwasher is a must-have, and is the ONLY household item which saves power.
I must say, Daesin, I am disappointed with yoir lazy dog! I have seen service dogs trained to empty washing machines - they don't iron yet, though. Tell him to get his act together!

Dave.

Dave,
I completely agree about the dog. He's the right breed to be a service dog, black lab....but has the wrong attitude entirely. When asked to do anything he complains heavily and blames his lack of thumbs. He does respond promptly when the toaster oven or microwave dings. I confused him with the new coffee pot. Its been a few days and he still responds to the buzzer. Its not recommended to get in the path of the black flash (100 lbs) as he dashes into the kitchen.

The cats did a great job culling dust bunnies!! I threw treats under the tv and couch. Then brushed the cats out when they came looking for more. Unfortunately I have had minimal luck getting them to unload the dyer. So far they simply lay in the basket....little steps.

Should you ever decide to change occupations, might I suggest your own advice column....hilarious! I really needed the laugh thank you!

D.
Daesin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (02-15-2015), ger715 (02-23-2015), Lara (02-15-2015), PamelaJune (02-26-2015)