View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 03:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default feeling overwhelmed and need to vent

Hey guys,
I just needed to rant a bit. Right now I'm just feeling very overwhelmed. I'm in college and trying to manage this and it is just taking all of my strength and I'm often feeling behind in school. Im not going to take any time off, but I have had to cut back my hours because I'm so worn by my pain and the emotional stress it's causing. It makes me feel really bad to do this because I want to do work and learn but I just can't manage my pain and a full work load. Most of the time I can't get to sleep because I'm flaring up too much that anything sets it off. It's embarrassing to be in class and having to be flinching and moving about to try to escape the pain. I feel raw and run down. My mom and boyfriend are really worried and I don't know what to do to ease their worry because it is really scaring me how frequently I am having bad flare days. I just feel like I can't catch a break. Its so hard to constantly be fighting to stay positive when your insides are attacking you. How do you guys deal with it when it gets to this point? Any advice would be great, I'm just feeling so alone in this and like a burden to my friends and family. Thanks for reading and any advice.
crpsspoonie12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote