View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 10:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I wish I could go with him, but I have never met him truly face to face. Still I have known him for a good part of my life. I guess geography was not in the favor of this friendship...

He goes alone, he has help getting there but meets the doc alone, always. In a way I can understand this, some people like family can be TOO CLOSE to take in with you. And unfortunately he lost all his real life friends due to this "condition".

I might be stubborn but it takes more than this for me to break off a friendship.

The weird thing is when I look back, there are two more episodes of global amnesia. I feel I was blind not seeing them as such, but one happened several years ago, one a few years ago. First time he lived independently still and I hadn't noticed any other mental decline yet. But it still stands that he lost half a day, and moreso he lost his apartment contract due to things he said during the attack. Things he was sure he never said and got in an argument about leading up to his eviction.

Pretty unreal when I think about it.
fadetoblack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (02-15-2015), ger715 (02-15-2015), Kitt (02-15-2015), Lara (02-15-2015)