View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 11:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Here's the vitamin regimen that I started about 3 weeks ago and I've been feeling miles ahead of where I was before. I'm also starting to exercise again and I'm up to about 30 min light cardio on stationary bikes and treadmills these days 4 times a week with minor symptoms arising. I usually stop when they start.

Here it is, throw in your input as I got a lot of the info about these vitamins from this board (thanks all for posting about them by the way )

Vitamin B 100 complex - once with breakfast
Vitamin B 12 methyl cobalamin 2500 mcg - once with breakfast
Folic Acid 1000mcg/1mg - once with breakfast
Magnesium 500 mg - once with breakfast
Ginkgo biloba 80 mg - once with breakfast
Vitamin D 25mcg/1000 IU - I take 3 of these at breakfast and another 3 through the day
Vitamin B complex - I find supplementing Vitamin B throughout the day and taking one of these with a morning snack and lunch also seems to decrease symptoms if I start getting them at work.

Anyways, I know it seems like a lot of pills to take but this regimen has helped me quite a bit over the past few weeks. Let me know what people think if they've found something that's not in enough quantity or if I'm missing something that somebody has found really helps.

Thanks guys, hope it helps somebody looking for a vitamin regimen.
seabass123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote