View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 05:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default A reply from the husband of a suffering mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviafriend View Post
Gosh my ego is a bit bruised...lots of views of this page, but no one posting. I hope if you have a similar story, you tell it here, even briefly. Reading posts from others who were suffering was some of the best recovery medicine I found (which is why sharing is the cornerstone of the 12 Step Movement). But even if you are just reading, I hope this thread helps you!
I am brand new to any online posting, I have been reading all over the web for help understanding what my wife is going thru. After reading a few scattered blogs that addressed the symptoms and my wife going thru a week and talking to the doctor he said to go back on and start a taper after a week. this is what we did and she got better in one day. She stayed on a dose of 2 50mg per day for a week then 50mg per day then 50 every other day and only made it thru the second day and the symptoms returned in full. I spoke to the doctor again this past friday 2/13/2015 and he felt because of her having a 102/3 fever that something else is causing this ! I do not think so. any suggestions as this is 2/15 and we are due to see him on 2/16
rnl50000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote