View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 09:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I notice my tinnutis gets extremely loud if I've over done it. If I don't take brain breaks and think that I can do what I did before my accident and overdo it- it gets worse. The ringing is reminiscent of going to a concert and coming home with your ears ringing.

A question I have is does anyone also get headaches with the tinnitus and/or a an alteration in your consciousness (like getting spacey or feeling as if you're dehydrated and out of it, or inability to pay attention)? This has happened to me often since my injury and it is weird. I have to lay down and do nothing to get back to baseline. I'm curious if anyone else experiences this.

Therapy: Vision therapy to improve focal and ambient systems Neuropsychological testing and treatment Vestibular therapy Gabapentin 1800mgs/daily Clonazapam when needed

Natural Therapy and Supplements: Brain breaks every 2 hours Meditation GABA 1000 mcgs B12 1000 mcgs Niacin 3000-5000 mgs (this has significantly helped with brain fog, mood control, and depression) Nordic Naturals Fish Oil 2000mgs Potassium Multi V Glucosamine 5HTP Vitamin D 1500mgs

"Your True Self contains Every Possibility"
-Deepak Chopra
=}
[/SIZE]
ilikepolkadots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote