Thread: Walking Stiff
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Latest Update!

On December 19, I was giving serious consideration to having back surgery. I wanted surgery as a last resort. It was hard for me to work, in fact my mind usually focused on just making it through the day. I had not had a good experience with a chiropractor a year and half ago. But a friend recommended a chiropractor to me so I thought that I would try him as a last resort. Since Jan. 11, I have had 9 visits and I can honestly say that each week I have seen significant improvement. I took my MRI and X-Rays to him on the 1st visit. He put the X-Ray up and explained exactly what he saw and how he planned to work on it. I am finally able to stand stationary and have some flexibility and balance. I had bought airline tickets in early Jan. to go on a vacation the latter part of March. At that time I was just hoping that I would be able to go and enjoy myself (I now look forward to it). I am also pleased with my ability to work.I have lost 10 lbs. and want to drop another 10. I do a lot of gentle stretching exercises. I still do not attempt to lift much weight.I know that I still have a long way to go, but it feels good to make progress.
Dbrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MissusH (02-19-2015)