View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 11:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default could this be neuropathy, need some insight?

about a month ago, i took diphenhydramine,dxm,phenyleprine, acetomeniphen in a mixture for a first time, and experience drowsiness, and then i noticed i loss my taste and my smell, over the weeks i noticed pins and needles on left side of body, but frequently on my right side as well. The loss of sensations is also apparent, it includes loss of sensations of bowel movement(not knowing poop until its about to exit), full or empty bladder, full or empty stomach(dont know when im hungry or not, just the fact that i still can eat. Other loss of sensation is, unable to feel breath in the lungs, and in the nose as well. I did experienced dry. mouth initially, but it was from the diphenhydramine, i have no idea what this is, could this sogrens? I also have tachycardia. vision issue, the eyes keep trying to refocus on images, gets blurry often (i do have some near sightness, but this was so sudden), as well as sparks, floaters on peripheral vision, increased in floaters.
the pins and needles also are on my left side, but have move all around my face, and now is on the right side. It seems to wax and wane as well. 1 week i have the pins and needles, the next its gone or diminished, but then it comes back with a vengeance and with new areas. mY SENSE of smell and taste never returns to a 100%, 90-95 loss, to 50% loss some weeks.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote