View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jane, Hi to everyone !!!!
Jane, I to have had ALOT of problems with Arterial TOS. I have been fighting to stay alive financially for 3 years now. My neck is a big problem and I too have the throat thing. MRA'S seem to be one of better test with dye to see the compressions. I had 4 EMG tests(neg. results on all ) and 8 MRI"S since 04(neg. except the neck) until I learned here on the forum about MRA'S and MRV'S. I suggested it to my doc in Boston and it showed Subclavian compressions in the neck and at the Brachial Plexus. Along with DDD (Degenaritve disk disease )

Unfortunately my doc is non-surgical and can't do more. I went to see a Thoracic Surgeon yesterday and he said that I do have TOS but wants a venology (?) and a new MRA. I have tried for disability and got denied at the ALJ level. Now I am filing a new claim !!(after 3 years of fighting). The reason I want to say all this is because WE all have been there and it downright **** s to have fight for everything. I know and feel what you feel. This is THE BEST PLACE to be tho so, Keep on fighting , finding new Dr's, keeping a pain diary is also helpful too !

As far as your dealing with the pain posting is good because these people here can help I think better than some of the Dr's I have gone to see ! I always get new info here ! Take care of yourself and again HI EVERYONE !!

Dolfinz
Dolfinz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote