View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 02:51 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

All my symptoms since I first hit my head have been quite mild. Headaches, tinnitus, and chronic fatigue. They do not debilitate me too much, but I am not sure that they have improved at all. I frequently takes breaks between studying, I have limited myself to sub-threshold physical activities, I avoid caffeine and other toxins, I follow a vitamin regimine similiar to yours.

I have also called all possible universities/colleges that I am thinking of attending and have inquired as to whether they will allow me to take a reduced course load, and live in a quiet residence. I am pretty much anxiety free and just trying to live my life as normal as possible, with precautions in place.

And yes I was wondering if anyone has shown signs of improvement with general PCS symptoms after 2.5 years. Honestly, I can live with my current symptoms, I just do not want them to get worse. But it is depressing that I feel no hope for improvement, and just fear for regression.

Yeah I think precautions for soccer players would be a good idea, especially in youth soccer and professional players who play a lot. Some of the crosses in professional play could literally break a hand, and they are heading them.

Also I want to try to increase my physical activity, but I am scared that my symptoms will get worse. I have no idea what my threshold is anymore. Any suggestions for how to gradually increase intensity?

Mark, just out of curiosity how did you sustain so many concussions? And I am curious as to what type of concussion protocol was around when you got your first one.
FunGames20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote