View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 03:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default muscle mass

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
As I have written before I am having full body muscle wasting,,,lost 10 lbs in the last few months and getting weaker each day. Losing my ability to get up,,I think this is being caused by my small fiber neuropathy ,,,, any thought on putting on muscle mass? I do water exs about 3-4 xs a week, I'm so scared of withering away!

Deb
I also had this. I went to a doctor overseas who did extensive testing. I know take things that put in muscle mass although I still have to take things that decrease inflammation. with inflammation a person will lose muscle mass no matter what. I take paleo diet ( makes big difference) testosterone, thyroid, DHEA, low dose cortisol, bio identical hormones. Theramine has helped to decrease the inflammation and pain and I was getting bleeding with any use of right fingers from CRPS. The theramine decreases inflammation. Also had stool testing and take pro biotics. I had not realizes what a difference it makes what bacteria we have in our gut. Had lost 20 pounds and now put it all back on. Good luck.
when2be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote