View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 06:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default hi i am new here but not new to pain

hi I live in the uk and back in 1996 I had a car crash I needed a laminectomy at L4/L5 and all was well for around 5 years .then I started to get worse and one morning woke in agony .this is when I had my second spinal operation a re do of the original and S1 was also chopped at .I knew as soon as I came to from the operation that it was a bad one because I was in pain and could not stand up straight .anyway as they weeks and months rolled on I just went downhill and my pain got so bad that NO ONE would take me on so I started looking into ADR and again no one would take me on but then one consultant near me said that I was unsuitable for ADR and offered me ALIF so as I had no choice I went in on the 29th dec 2011 for my multi level ALIF that was over 3 years ago and I have been in pain since .so my consultant has said that he can do nothing for me and said just keep on with the meds .but I am thinking about the nevro and that's what brings me here .I don't know yet if I am a suitable person as I have not yet seen my local pain consultant .I will update as and when I know .thank you for kindness and for letting me join the forum
PINKFLOYD
pinkfloyd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-20-2015)