View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroLogic View Post
"My wife and I both take the Iodoral each day, and we feel warmer all over. I initially noticed it most in my hands and feet, as those were usually the coldest."

http://www.amazon.com/review/RONKRIC...wasThisHelpful

I've read other reviews of this product and the opposite complaint has been leveled. Some people get colder.

I have a theory for this.

Iodoral increases iodine. Iodine deficiency can cause you to sweat less (20% of iodine in the human body is in sweat glands). But it's not just the sweat you notice; it's also the subtle moisture you take for granted and may never notice.

So when iodine-deficient people are "restocking" using something like Iodoral, the moisture starts returning, and that has a cooling effect. So if the person already has a low core temperature and then new moisture/sweat, they feel much colder.

Iodine deficiency also can lower the core temperature. The question is: During the new use of Iodoral, do both the core temperature rise and the sweat glands increase their functionality at the same time?

Perfect synchronicity is unlikely. If one lags, for whatever reason, using Iodoral could make you feel either warmer or cooler.

I read one online comment where the user stuck with the product after feeling cooler at first and now never has any temperature issues.

Are you still using this product NeuroLogic?

I'm curious, because I've been suffering from cold hands and feet for a while.
kidwonder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote