View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 07:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This is the first time I have looked at this forum. I have Parkinsons Disease and a member of the PD forum. In December I have bad intestinal crisis after consuming way too much delicious freshly ground kamut grain sourdough bread that I had started making. Gas and bloating extreme/ eyes became dry red and painful and I felt so bad. I had been almost gluten free before September when I received the sourdough starter for this wonderful bread and started making it. I went to the health department and she concurred that it very well could all be stemming from celiac or sensitivity...either way try going gluten free again. I am still making the bread for others that love it. Managed to not eat any for several weeks. This week ate a corner that broke off when I was bagging sliced bread for a friend...and within hours my eyes hurt and were so red and dry again...hadn't had that for several weeks...arthritis flared worse also and bloating discomfort.. Not fun is it??? Have created a few recipes and tried some from books that work well and will share some when I have time if you all have a recipe post...gotta go See ya soon Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote