View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 11:22 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
The odds of you being approved at the Reconsideration level are very slight. The point is to keep the claim active and not lose backpay while going about documenting your case. It could be 18 months before you have your ALJ hearing. If you have enough evidence prior to the hearing, you can request an On the Record decision at that time.

You really don't even need to hire legal representation at this point. Just follow through with filing the Reconsideration within 60 days. You can decide to drop it later if you find a job or want to start a new application.
Yeah, I'm not counting on getting approved after my recon. Going to complete/submit every form that applies as well as any/all new records. I have 30 days left. I think a visit to voc. rehab agency is in order before the 30 days as well.

Not giving up, I just hate that things like my PCP telling me 2 weeks ago she's going to "order the gabapentin BID, but only take it once/daily until I see you in 2 weeks" and then when I see her 2 weeks later she says "So since you've been taking the gabapentin BID, lets increase it to TID"...Huh?? I was so taken aback I just went with it. Seriously, her notes must be absolute crap. How do you go about addressing that?
Always_Believe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote