Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
A good site.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/gbs/detail_gbs.htm

We had two friends who had it. It is also called French Polio. One got it after the Swine flu vaccination which they had to have for their job. Another after being very stressed and sick. The first person recovered quite nicely. The second one not totally recovered. Lasting effects for that one. Could only move the eyes at the lowest point.
Hi to all of you.

Alan doesn't remember if his psoriatis came after he got a flu shot. He rarely got them. He got one I believe in the last 7 years.

He does have psoriatic arthritis (his doctor told him this). I never connected it to the pain between his toes. That's where he has the PAIN of his PN. His feet are completely numb.

All these autoimmune things going on. Who the heck knows what is in these vaccinations but when dealing with children and measles, well I guess the parents have to make a decision (for them to be able to go to school)

As for flu vaccines, I won't go near them, and now Alan won't either. We take Colloidal Silver every single day and for YEARS, (crossing fingers as I type this) (I make my own by the way) we have had nary a cold or a virus.

Being that as it may, his psoriasis is now just bright red (no more white thick scaly stuff going on) but that's because he puts cream on twice a day. Nothing is making it go away. He has it all over.

I am going to check out Mrs. D's links. Very informative indeed. Thanks to all of you who responded.

As for the timeline of his mom, his sister and Alan. Sometime (way back in the day), when his mother was 45, his sister was 17 and Alan was 14, they might have been exposed to SOMETHING and I was thinking it might lie dormant (except for his mom) and later on something triggered it in Alan when he was the same age as his mom. As for his sister, I just spoke to her and she said she has never had an emg or a nerve conduction test. I said 'then who told you, that you have neuropathy". She said 'they gave me an MRI" and said I had neuropathy"

I asked her "what symptoms do you have in your feet that made your doctor send you for that MRI? " and she said "My feet are numb" She has no pain but just numb feet.

I do NOT believe in coincidence. Something is going on in this family's gene pool or they were exposed to something.

Thanks to all

Love ya, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-21-2015)