View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 01:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby78 View Post
After combing through the threads, this is making me a "Danny downer". There doesn't seem to be many positive outcomes, yet websites continually state PT will produce and great success and this is usually all that is needed.

I was very active prior to developing symptoms, so I certainly sympathize with what you are going through.

I am one of the people that has had a positive outcome with PT. Symptoms began 9/2011 and finally diagnosed 5/2012 w/ neurogenic and arterial TOS. Had a brief stint of PT after diagnosis and then stopped. I did get some relief, but had issues with insurance (I switched insurance as soon as possible). I then saw Dr. Donahue 7/2013, had botox 10/2013, and have been in PT since. I have not had surgery. Mine is certainly a "positive" outcome so far. I'm slowly but surely getting back my active lifestyle. I'm hoping to do a Tough Mudder later this year if all continues to go well.

It's key to find a good PT. Minimizing stress is important as well. Wish you the best- never give up!
Seeman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote