View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 05:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just a quick report on turpentine:
I took the turpentine in castor oil and burped it for about 8 hrs. About 10 am to 6PM , but it wasn't horrid. I took 5 chorella tablets 1/2 hr after the turpentine as one site recommended to mop up and neutralize heavy metals. No side effects from the 1/2 teas dose (other than burping pine fragrance) so will try upping it to 3/4 teas this coming week. They recommend using it twice a week. Still trying things to get bowels moving better. I lost my discipline this week and ate a corner of a piece of kamut sourdough bread that I was making for others (that broke off while slicing it and bagging) and sure enough, I bloated and my eyes got dry , sore and red. So I absolutely know that after not eating any for over 2 weeks that I cannot tolerate gluten at all. I have quite a few gluten free recipes that are good now, and a stock of gluten free baking supplies...can even make a good rice crust pizza....so as long as I can do my own cooking and baking there is still light at the end of the tunnel and food on the table here at Bean Acres. It is still supposed to be very cold this week and then temps are to be better...so maybe the favas in the greenhouse will finally get to grow for us. It will soon be time to start cabbage , broccoli, cauliflower, etc ..in flats for the growing season is not so far off now. Just thinking about planting soon makes Aunt Bean smile. Have a blessed day!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote