View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi Canuckmiss,
Double vision was my first post here, too, but mine is permanent and unstable, caused by a lesion in the occipital region of my brain. I understand how debilitating this is, I have lost my ability to drive completely - prisms and patches don't work.
What I don't understand is why you haven't had the blood tests for MG. They were the first tests done when I presented, followed immediately by MRI. I do not know about your other symptoms, I have had so many neck, head and neuro problems it's impossible to separate new ones out, but the MG Forum Lara directed you to will help.
What I do know is how a condition that affects one's eyesight can impact every other part of life in a very negative way. If you ever need to talk about things, I - or others - are always here.
As for not forgetting things at your Doctor/Neuro appts, make a list of everything you want to ask on your PC, refine it, print out 2 copies and hand one to the Doctor when you go in, reading the other one/taking notes yourself if you like. That way your Doctor knows exactly what you want to know, you don't have to worry about forgetting anything and you will get your questions answered. Don't feel embarrassed or foolish doing it - it also saves time.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (02-23-2015), Kitt (02-22-2015), Lara (02-23-2015)