View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 07:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Aiison. I believe Sara ulnernerve is damaged as well. She had things like claw hand prior to surgery. Her surgical pain is improving but that ulnar nerve is giving her a fit. It sounds like neuropathy as she said it burns and is very sensitive to touch. She was doing great with almost no sx until Friday when she decided to try and catch up on some homework and did some writing. now the pain is horrible. I know you mentioned you had a severally damaged ulnar nerve prior to surgery. Can you tell me about that. What were your sx and some of the Bizarre healing processes that you were talking about. Does anything help the pain? there has got to be a better answer then narcs as they just don't work well on this. Prior to surgery she tried Neurontin but the side effect were bad. It made her so depressed Iwe had to take her off. I know there is lyrica but that comes with its own set of side effects. Her follow up isn't until thurs and to be honest the tos surgery part is going well its the damaged ulcer nerve that is giving her problems. Im afraid her surgeon is going to send us to yet another dr and start all over again. It is so frustrating
tpperez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sea Pines 50 (03-01-2015)