Thread: newly diagnosed
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 08:05 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Angry New diagnosed / Need of Understanding

Hello, I have been chronic pain sacral and cervical -no prior L-Spine .Cervocal c6/7 Narrowed now.I have psoratic Arthritis , pain and fatigue for years . The TC was discover after I working out at gym -Just was walking ,I sudden pain in mid back like knife.The spasms started all muscle in back and Abdomen -Never have stopped.Seen Neurologist as Primary has never heard of TC and Neuro says suppose to be asymptotic .Sent report to University of MD , Neurosurgeon willing to see me and I am awaiting T Spine since mine are L-1 and T 10-11 .My issue is no one can tell me : 1. Am I tired due to TC ? -Became suddenly tired and no gym now. 2. Do they react like MS or neuro condition disease ? 3. Why would doctor dismiss these TC ? after all I work out everyday despite chronic C-Spine and Sacral issues .Now I went from walking to weakness left leg and pain left mid back to butt into bladder n **** spasms .Like someone has taken over my body .Getting abdominal spasms as well.. I understand nerve it travels fires the muscle.The doctors are playing this down.Very frustrated that this has impacted my life so suddenly.Does this mimic other Neuro diseases ? Thank you
spoil247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote