View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Feb 2015 Update

I am now most of the way through Feb, and am still dong really well! I have never done nearly this well since the accident. I did really well in AZ other winters, but was not here this long, and am finding that the longer I am here the better I do! In an earlier post I mentioned how I track a symptom score for each day, and add them up for each month. I said how in WI, I averaged 180 points per month, and WA was something like 70.

Well, here in AZ my December score was 44, January was 17, and it looks like Feb will be in the single digits! Most of the points came from half-days of some head pressure that correlate exactly to the few relatively minor barometric pressure changes we get here. I bought a local bumper sticker the other day with palm trees that says "No Bad Days" to celebrate.

It has been an amazing winter! We are now planning on spending March around San Diego, to see how I do with the moisture over there. We have decided to put sell our farms in WI and WA, and move South. Depending how things go in CA, we are looking at places here in AZ and in CA. I am still sensitive to bumps, but am very grateful to think that there may be some long-term relief after the 7 years of suffering!
Everwilde is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-23-2015)