View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 01:10 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smirk

Yes RSD has crossed my mind. I did read some of the sticky notes on this wonderful site. Its kind of odd that while her function improved pain got worse. I did call her surgeon today but he didn't call me back. I will try again tomorrow. Maybe this all just needs a little time to work itself out. Both sara and I are fine with that as long as we can get the pain a little better controlled. It really stinks just not knowing. That is the worse part...even if I were all bad news then at least we would know and could deal with it. Im sure we will get to a place where we are a little more comfortable with what we are dealing with but at this point we just are not.
I will look into the cold laser thing for this area. Where would they concentrate the laser? at the elbow and along the forearm I suppose?
We are in no hurry to try another surgery at this point. We knew going in a resection might not work...Im not even saying it didn't work...there are lots of things better.....just we were not prepared for this .
I will keep in touch and let you know what dr says after follow up on thurs. Who knows maybe she will be on the upswing by then... I am an optimist in most things. It serves me well most times
tpperez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-24-2015)