View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 02:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Luckily for me WC has already approved the RSD,so I hope they are not trying to be jerks about it. I can see your point though... they are such lovely people...

I am on Gabapentin and have pain meds so that helps me not drop dead from pt. And I do tend to tear up and I can't stop the shaking when she gets to rough, which backs her off a bit. I'm not very good at expressing verbally that I'm in pain, too many years of hidng it.

The attorney's who is handling my wc case also handling going after the dog owner. I do not know if they know about RSD but will be finding it out!! Thank you for pointing that out, everything seems to slip my mind...

I have looked at the pictures, and I'm scared, pretty much senseless.. my right arm is all I have and am very protective over it. Had a severe panic attack when they told me they were going to do a nerve block and it would paralyze the entire arm... That was oddly enough very real fear, never realized I could feel that way. One good thing, if this spreads to my left side, I will have better coping mechanisms, first time being paralyzed would be a good thing

Sleep well, and thanks again!!
scubaforsythe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote