View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 02:43 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Hello Willem,

Welcome to the NeuroTalk Support Groups.

I'm very sorry for the reasons that bring you here. You've certainly had a very difficult journey at such a young age.

When reading about some of your symptoms, I was wondering if you've ever been evaluated for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? I just reread your post and realize you have not seen a Psychiatrist until recently though.

Obviously I am not a doctor but so much of what you have been experiencing would make me wonder; especially the part about the "radio" always being on.
Hi, thank you for the reply. Regarding PTSD. There is something I left out of my post which is influencing me greatly at the moment. I had a marital issue 6 months ago that lead me to the most traumatic experience I have ever had. I have been an emotional wreck since, much more than usual. As if it happened yesterday, I am living the hell every day. Obsessing. Reminding. Hurting. Even though everything is ok now, it still bites at me in my world of darkness

Maybe that can also shed some light on what's going on with me. Apologies for being vague.
Willem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-24-2015)