View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 03:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanpar321 View Post
I have been taking Benfotiamine for about 3 weeks now. The main thing I noticed was that my voice strength is back. It used to get softer when my dopamine levels were lower. Now it's strong everyday, which my wife has mentioned to me a number of times the last 3 weeks. Tremor is still about the same to slightly diminished, but I've noticed I seem to have more muscle strength when I do pushups, bench press weights, jog etc. I do 4 sets of 10 at a particular weight and have been able to increase that twice now to a higher weight (from 83 to 93 pounds) and am ready to up that again another 5 pounds this Friday I think. Also, my restless leg has diminished about 80% and seems to flare up when I eat sugar or bread. Sugar depletes thiamine so that makes sense to me. So far so good and can't wait to see what happens in the weeks ahead.

Lurking, I hope this helps and hope Benfotiamine continues to help your situation as well!
What is your dose of benfotiamine and how many times a day? Do you take it in the pm or am? Do you take Sinemet?
Deangreen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote