View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 04:32 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Willem,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

I'd love to try to help but you post is just too long and too many paragraphs are too many lines. I can't follow from line to line when there are more than 5 lines. Plus, many of your sentences are too complex with too many issues.

I guess you are in Europe or Canada.

From what I can follow, it sounds like you have a severe case of TBI induced depression and anxiety with possibly absence seizures or brain/cognitive freeze. An EEG may or may not show a problem.

It sounds like you need a full battery Neuro Psychological Assessment to properly identify your problems.

Other than meds, you don't say what you have done to try to reduce your symptoms. My first real improvement came after a psychiatrist started me on vitamins and supplements 30+ years ago. There is a list of vitamins in the sticky at the top as "Vitamins and Supplements" Check out post 101 on Nov. 2014. It has the latest information.

I'll try to read more later.

My best to you.
Thank you for the response, and apologies for my jumbled post. All I have really done to improve my symptoms were basically trying the meds the GP prescribed to me.

Only recently had my situation gotten so bad that I am actively seeking help.

My biggest fear is that there is not much that can be done about it. I also fear that the EEG will not show anything useful. I just e-mailed the neurologist's office, and was informed that the results will be by the psychiatrist tomorrow.

I keep being emotionally harrowed by irrational fear and doom to the point of becoming disorientated and crying uncontrollably. This happens about twice a day, and already had this happen this morning.

I am definitely going to check out the vitamin and supplement section that you pointed out, thank you.
Willem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote