View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 11:32 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you Kitt for the welcome!!

Littlepaw, thank you for the encouragement and advice. I have been doing some reading and am definately going to talk more with doc at next visit. am going to look at the Budapest Criteria asap also!!! I definately don't want this to swept under the rug as that is how it feels most of the time.

How in the world do people function with no sleep? I'm having a very hard time with this, and am not sure how long it can keep going like this. I was never one to sleep much more than 6 hours a night, but now only getting 2-4, wow it's like I'm watching myself throughout the day, not fully being in my body. How do you get up and work all day and come home and take care of your family? I just don't see how I'll be able to do this and function with left arm useless and right arm on fire.... I'm feeling incredibly weak, and can't get out of my head what my mom always told me growing up, "quit feeling sorry for yourself.' I ust got off phone with her and we were talking about it, and she brought it up again....
Is waking up truly worth it?

Thank you again.
scubaforsythe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote