View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 03:11 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyT View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling for you, man. I thought your post was well written and quite gripping. I can't imagine what you've been through and are going through now.

You should be proud that you have given up drinking. This is a huge plus! Alcoholism destroys people and families.

The vitamin/supplement regimen seems like a logical place to start to try and fix some problems. Your nutrition is really important for mood and body healing.

Anyway, you came to the right place for guidance! Hang in there. "One day at a time" is what I tell myself.
Hi, thank you for the inspirational post. It really lifted my spirits this morning.

I received an e-mail from the psychiatrist's office this morn, and unfortunately the results are "quite normal at this stage".

I'm actually a bit disappointed to be honest. Thought we were finally going to have something, a cause, to treat medically.

Will try not to let this discourage me. Just uncertain if the 56 pound follow up session with the psychiatrist will be worth it. But something tells me I just need to bite the bullet and go for it.
Willem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote