View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 03:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You guys are great, I will bring up this stuff with pt tomorrow, and I will read some more links this evening. What is one to do.Honestly, I feel like giving up but really how can you? You guys aren't going to belive this one?LOL you probably will.Remember Christmas time wc cut me off my lyrica, well these are some meds the pm doctor put me on after being in the wc pain clinic. Well I am in appeals right now, because they cut me off the first of March. I went to the pharmacey today and not 1 of my 4 meds is being covered???I am ok for now but if its not straightened out soon???I went for my IME 3 wks ago and while waiting for the gabapentine approval, IME doctor said he would look after getting it approved, and he did, no problem last month. I then went to the pharmacey today and there is nothing being covered????? By the way I didn't cash that cheque yet!!! I am so mad right now and at the same time I would like to cry.If I have to go and stand in front of wc building I think I will. I am fet up. A big sign board...
Thanks so much for being there, to all. You really don't know how much your support and friendship means to me, hopefully I can get some proper medical care soon....

Last edited by hairdresser; 06-13-2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added too.
hairdresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote