View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 01:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin17 View Post
Reading through this thread makes my consider wether it could be really the neck that is responsible for my symptoms. Since a rough bus ride 2 days ago my condition has extremely worsened. My main symptom is debilitating headache, meaning that I only start to feel something when I strained my brain too much. Does this also speak for a neck issue?

the other symptoms are slurred speech, tiredness, sleeping issues(including a bad twitching problem) dizziness, light and sound sensitivity, and extreme head sensitivity.

I haven't checked my neck yet, as the concussion was caused by a tennis ball that hit me on the forehead. Never thought that something like this can displace a vertebra.
I also get sleep starts(hypnic jerks) on and off. Its like my leg, shoulder or my head would jerk/twitch just when I am falling asleep. Do you also have the same thing ? It all started after about 10 months after my concussion and after I took dimenhydrinate and cinnarizine tablets for my vertigo. So I doubt if this problem is because of my concussion. I hope it goes away it's so scary!
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote