Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Hello When2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by when2be View Post
Does anyone get hopeless from the pain and isolation? It hurts too much to go out many days especially when there are clouds, or before rain. Even the meds don;t work. CRPS and more for 5 years. I sued to do so much Now even shopping if I make a mistake and pick something up with wrong hand its agony for 3 days. Even going to movie if I don;t wear right jacket the air conditioning will cause such severe burning I feel like I'm in a fire literally.

Has anyone else ever been hopeless desperate and what do you do when you can;t do much.
I was to where I could not stay still, bed to lift chair, and back and forth. I didn't understand what "as needed for pain" meant. My Dr. said go ahead and take the pills up to two a day. That greatly improved things as later I realized that depression had been looming. If all RX avenues are not working, try anything you can think of. Self massage, Rehabilitative deep tissue massage, Accupuncure, the list is long. I use Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion on the backs of my hands and tops of the feet to quell the sensitive skin. I hope you find some relief, if not, you are still in the hunt right? Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote