View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 03:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Car accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuroproblem View Post
It seems your muscle wasting, is progressive. Did it start happening before or after the car accident? Traumatic injury can cause permanent or progressive nerve damage, as with muscle.
Your mention of MVA means you are talking to me as Gregor1 was moving furniture. My wasting was progressive until it stopped. Before the accident I climbed 20 plus tank batteries a day.(Texas thing) Combined over thirty stories of stairs with driving in between every two. After accident, first symptom in three days, burning pathway from hip to knee crossing over the front of quadricep. Month later unable to walk without walker despite water and professional therapy. I had diabetes before and I feel that it really let the nerve gods reek havoc. I don't know if I will continue to get better but if I don't it won't be because of lying down. I felt such loss that anger was my best friend until I looked around with my eyes open. Now if I never progress any more I will still be thankful. Hope this helped, I take 5 or 6 supplements but can't tell you anything except my b-12 is over 900 now. Good luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote