View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffe knows that yes, I often have dirt under my fingernails, but then, it hasn't turned sauna type hot/humid yet and that's when I don't do dirt! I pull weeds pretty much every day when I get home from work to try to keep up.

I wonder if Kimmy knows that odd work hours can mess with the way you feel, in fact, there was an interesting article about sleep deprivation on yahoo news today that I saw. But I already knew what it was talking about since I went through 3 darned sleep apnea studies. I'm still trying to get used to the CPAP. Last night at some point I took it off and don't even remember. Here's that article.... sleep deprivation

I wonder at how awesome it is to hear little granddoody starting to speak short sentences. So cute. I was taking him for a walk in his wagon last weekend and stopped at a neighborhood garage sale. He stood up, put out his arms and said, "I want out mawmaw." I guess this morning he said upon arising, "Morning daddy, morning mommy."

I wonder that ONE dahlia finally grew up enough to bloom. They haven't been growing very well. This weather so far this year really screwed up all our plants and trees around here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote