View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Healthgirl,

I get muscle spasams in my neck, scapula, lower back and calves.
I use a compund when it is really bad, but I have had a LOT of success with an over the counter Analgesic gel called Sore No More. Its for the most part all natural. I would highly recommend trying it before any mag lotion or anything else I have tried.

http://www.sorenomore.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Does anyone else have severe wrenching charlie horse type spasms at night in their neck and shoulders?
I know I have SFN (diagnosed biopsy), but I can't find any reason why my neck and shoulders should be in this state. I think my doctor is missing something. Six months ago when I woke up like this, an MRI showed herniated cervical disks and was being treated for them by a local orthopedist. Then pain started shooting through out my whole body so I was sent to a neurologist who said the herniated discs were pretty normal degeneration and that it was "something attacking my spinal cord". At hospital I had another full MRI of brain and spine and spinal tap (all pretty normal). Discharge diagnosis of inflammatory autoimmune neuropathy and sent on my way to for biopsy for SFN. Once they found that they were done with me and just offer nerve drugs. I just can't find any info anywhere about neuropathy doing this to someones neck.
Nervous1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote