View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 01:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Y'all are so amazing!

LL ~ I love the Russell comparison!! While I don't know him as well as many here, what I have heard (read), I feel honored to have my stubbornness be compared to his.
I am trying to work on both things simultaneously and it's losing something in the translation here. I did discover a few things in my endeavor...I need a more powerful snow blower (I'm thinking a snow thrower is my best option; while I can accomplish clearing the driveway after a light snowfall, I am most definitely feeling it and realize I will not be able to handle the typical northern Il snowfall; I have a neighbor that I may enlist to assist me next season.
As you know from our PM's, I am trying to work on the caregiver aspect of my situation. I think getting the house to a 'functional' level is everyone's priority and those minor annoyances like snowfall are overlooked. I have learned many lessons with this!

Dawn~ I get the same scenarios here!! In fact, my oldest daughter told me that my youngest (who is living with me and providing whatever assistance she decides) told her I can "do things when she (I) wants to". Clearly...WRONG. I do things when I can and often pay the price for it afterwards! I am still trying to figure out how to handle the naysayers myself. (If you get anywhere and have any tips, I'm all ears!!!)

Russell~ You are beautiful. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I am working on the whole 'letting go" thing. (I do have all the words memorized to that song )
Always_Believe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote