Thread: Had a scare
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 03:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I went in for the doctor follow up yesterday. He said it looked like it is closing up ok......but! Dontcha just love the buts!

He is going to send me to a surgeon. Said that it looks like the scar tissue is impinging on the nerves and artery. He thinks it might be a good idea to have some of it cut away.

I feel kinda numb about the whole thing. This is where the RSD all started. April 1 st will be the 15 year anniversary to having my life pulled out from under me. I sure hope whatever happens next doesnt make things harder then it already is....

This the original photo that started the entire ordeal. Inside the circle is the blocked femoral artery. It was blocked for 7 days with no blood flowing to the right leg. The actual clot was some sort of closure device that they accidentally pushed into the artery.

I think the thing that is bothering me thee most.....I decide that RSD doesnt rule me, and I start getting out and doing my own thing, no matter how limited. In my pursuit to have some kind of life I get put on Finding Bigfoot, and Monsters and Mysteries in America. Start a web show on paranormal, and last week our local FOX affiliate orders 26 episodes!!

Now this stupid RSD and health issues raises it nasty little head and is trying to stop me. I will not let this stop me! Dang it!

Had a scare-469547_4247707151191_1967568958_o-jpg

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote