View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 08:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for asking! so easy to get stuck in CRPS, CRPS, CRPS and forget we are a work of a art, a symphony, people who still have some richness and beauty lying around somewhere. It is our tenth anniversary and the traditional gift is tin. Since I can't afford a silver sports car I am getting a professionally printed book with an aluminum cover. It has a super cute photo of us from our first trip together in the cover cut-out. In the beginning I wrote quite a few poems, some funny, some saucy and have included those and snippets I wrote down in observation on the many trips we took during our courtship. The whole timeline is taking more than one volume and only has a handful of photos from each significant event or place, but so fun. I am awash in memories and amazed at all the experiences that I forget to treasure. Kind of bittersweet seeing all the hard to reach places I cannot go anymore....Did a lot of hiking and schlepping. I grossly underestimated the time needed to troll through old photos and transfer some that were only on CD backup to complete this! I need to finish by tomorrow afternoon to have printing complete by the 5th. Thankfully my honey is away on business.

Littlepaw

Last edited by Littlepaw; 02-27-2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Addition
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (02-27-2015), Always_Believe (02-27-2015)