View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 02:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoozler View Post
I am new to this group - it took me a while to locate a group that deals with my specific needs and I hope this is it. I am caregiver for my husband who has been taking prialt for at least 2 years now via a pump and sometimes I just can't see it being worth the price. Not the medicinal cost, altho that is no small amount, but the cost in quality of life. He is up to about 12 I think - can't explain beyond that and is more often than not unable to carry on a conversation that makes sense. Is anyone having this problem?? I am very desparate as this has ruined our marriage for certain, but, his quality of life must really suck!! HELP. please.
Hi. My name is Faye. I am searching for post like yours. I have had my pump for over 30 years. This is my 6th one. I have had several different medications in my pump. On my last dr visit he told me that he was starting me on prialt. So ive been looking for someone who knows about it. My tubing goes both in my lower back and my neck. It helps my lower back but not my neck. From your post im not sure i want to even try this. Does it help your husbands pain or does it just make him not know that he has pain? I would really appreciate your opinion. Thank you for your post
30 year pump user is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-28-2015)