View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 01:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyT View Post
The ride was pretty rough with a lot of potholes, it just didn't affect me as much as other events have. I was in bed Friday evening after the restaurant through Wed.

I doubt it was a concussion. Can you think of any things that might be causing the symptoms to flare up again? Like you said it was only for a few seconds. It's hard to believe it would have such a dramatic effect.

Good luck with the semester! I know how much anxiety it can cause. Have you thought about taking another semester off because of your increased symptoms? It might not be the worst idea. I know that I tried to push myself too hard this semester and am going to have to withdraw and lose some tuition.
Can you describe the feeling you get upon potholes? All this gets better with time don't worry. I am recovering from this symptom too. Take fish oil and curcumin suppliment. It reduces the inflammation if that's the cause of it.I think possible causes can be neck or inner ear for this sensitivity? Any thoughts? Do you think potholes can damage the recovering brain? I doubt . it can at the most irritate some nerve or inflammation in my opinion .thoughts ?

Also eat a lot of blueberries. I think it helped with my fatigue and brain fog big time
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote