View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 02:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyT View Post
The potholes cause a feeling of dizziness after and then a wave of emotions like confusion, then anger and anxiety.

It's funny I take all the things you mentioned. Maybe we are doing something right! Curcumin, Omega-3's (High DHA and EPA content), blueberries. I can't really tell if they are helping that much, but I continue to take them in hopes of getting better. These are said to reduce inflammation so it makes sense to keep taking them to hopefully reduce inflammation of nerve tissue.

I doubt that the potholes damage the brain but I do think they can prevent healing. The problem is we need to get places and just have to suck it up for now I guess.

I definitely have neck sensitivity. It doesn't help that I've had to shovel a lot of snow this winter which I'm sure has been the reason for a lot of my continuing problems. This puts tremendous strain on the neck muscles.
I think we should just let mother nature take care of our injuries and heal them. Our necks will heal with right posture and regular icing as Mark in Idaho says. Chiropractors can be pretty harsh so I avoid them and don't want to take any risks. At least we can give it some time maybe 6-7 months before thinking about the next step
There is a renowned herb called ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) for stress and depression. It has worked miraculously for millions all over the world. Best alternative to drugs without side effects in my opinion. It calms the mind and makes us more adaptive to the situation. You will easily get it on amazon if your interested but take an opinion of some holistic doctor. Its claimed that it even helps regenerate brain cells and i think one study was conducted regarding this in varanasi, india.

Good luck
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote