View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 04:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks again for all the replies. Im just curious about courses of action here. Ive been told now for over 6 months they sure sound like seizures but the other neuro negated them based on the fact that the eeg was fine. I only had some type of "driving" motion shown with the flashing lights.

I know the general dr witnessed them and immediately put me on seizure meds, but he says they are probably seizures. That the new neuro will have to confirm. Just curious how they can do that if another eeg is correct? The dilantin is helping for the most part, only have had a few zone outs where I usually have much more by now.

Its starting to take a toll on me and my already messed up life after the tbi. I honestly think all the migraines and the fatigue from my brain are helping to cause them. Im just hoping someone actually takes it seriously, because hopefully I can go back to work soon and a lot of my job is driving. As of right now I dont drive because im afraid of what could happen as I have zoned out already and hit a bunch of mailboxes.

I dont know, I know nothing about seizures or how they are diagnosed but I can only assume since my mri and eeg were normal in the summer they will be dismissed again and ill continue to have this. Just kind of nerve wracking to say the least. Luckily I do not let it control me, and its just a small hindrance so to speak right now.

Thanks.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote