View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 04:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyT View Post
I doubt it was a concussion. Can you think of any things that might be causing the symptoms to flare up again? Like you said it was only for a few seconds. It's hard to believe it would have such a dramatic effect.

Good luck with the semester! I know how much anxiety it can cause. Have you thought about taking another semester off because of your increased symptoms?
Well I'm sure it was the bus ride. The same thing happened to me in late january. Back then I didn't know why i suddenly felt that bad(I first thought it were the twitches). The shake only occured for about 10-15 seconds i would say. honestly i dont know how much my head absorbed of it. I will go to that spot and record it, from the outside, maybe to undersand the situation better.

About the concussion concern - No one can tell if this would be sufficient for a new concussion. If yes, it would be probably the most ridiculous thing ever. I would mean that my brain cells are too fragile for everyday life. And all that 3 months after the initual injury. The only thing i know is that excactly the same symptoms occur like right after the concussion(especially extreme fatigueness, even after 11 hours of sleep and deep (belly) breathing) - speaks for a new brain injury.

I planned to start studying again, because I felt pretty good. At the moment
I absolutely don't know where my standpoint is. 4 days passed - no improvement

I was thinking about a vertebra issue or PTSD. Both seems unlikely to me.
Chris2828 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote