View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 07:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello; I have never had tos surgery, still in limbo. My surgery was last year bi-lateral carpal tunnel release.

"It's been 4 years now with this and no life still so I can empathize with the way you're feeling. "You lose so much and your life changes immensly. Just know there are people out there that are praying for you and hope you get the help you need soon. Feel Better..."

Thankyou, it's been the worst 3 yrs of my life. My condition has gotten alot worse. My problem has been that I didn't accept this disability.Although, I'm starring at it face to face now. I've always pushed myself which caused major flares but my pain is different now much worse, just bending over to get my newspaper in the driveway yesterday was immediate, thought I'd have to go to the emerg.Pain was a level 9. Thankyou for the prayers, and kind words. I wish the same for you . I will be able to get my meds refilled, and I will but I think wc should be responsible, and I will start calling tomorrow am. There must be an explanation??

Last edited by hairdresser; 06-13-2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added too.
hairdresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote