View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 01:26 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Possible Auto immune ( New to)

My name is Beth, New here.
Although I am not really new to the symptoms, I am possibly in the process of actually being diagnosed. My symptoms started after a series of events. I had a horse accident,( head trauma) then got a hep b vaccine,( loss of arm movements for a extended period of time, followed by double vision and blurry vision off and on) then had a minor heat stroke ( causing nose bleeds since, with all the other symptoms still in tact. )

Was hospitalized about a week ago and had mri both contrast and without and drs found increased T2/FLAIR signal involving the left optic nerve, scattered foci of T2 and FLAIR hyperintensities involving the peri- ventricular and subcortical white matter, which is non specific but may be related to chronic small vessel ischemic changes, demyelinating disease, post trauma, or
vasculitis, and partially empty sella? Which then I got a spine tap to check for MS. Ms panel came back negative but not sure what everything means yet due to neurology apt isn't until 6th of march.

Still have odd sight issues and have to wear sunglasses to offset glare. Its been a nightmare trying to figure out what I have, how to fix it and or treat it.
SkimbleShanks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (03-05-2015), Enna70 (03-04-2015), Lara (03-02-2015)