View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 09:17 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarJ View Post
Hi Anne,
I am very new to this sight, in fact I tried to make a post yesterday and not sure if it was even posted. I hope this one reaches you. My MVD was 13 days ago. I woke up in recovery, no MVD pain just post op pain and headache. Headache felt like a sledge hammer hit me on right side head, MVD was done on right side. Incision about 3-4 inches. Don't remember much as I was kept very comfortable with meds. Went home on day 3. Slight swelling on outside right side of face and numbness inside mouth, teeth, gums Make sure you have someone with you for at least 3 weeks. 1. To help make meals. 2, keep track of what meds you are supposed to take and when. I really didn't have an appetite and was nauseous, so I took nausea med when needed. When you eat try to include protein (it makes you heal faster). I hope that this helps. I have a list of must haves before surgery and would be happy to share if you want. I wish you the very best and if I can help please let me know. That is if I can learn how to manipulate this forum
Hi thanks for the reply im glad that you are recovering well you only ever seem to hear about things that go wrong . So its good to hear the plus side . Feeling a lot more comfortable with it now . Many thanks .
z200annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote