View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 11:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the responses. I actually looked at my eeg from the summer. Evidently I was supposed to go in sleep deprived. I did not know that and actually had a full nights sleep before the test. Wondering if that had anything to do with the results. Theres a few things in the report I dont understand, and never got clarification from the old neurologist because I dont think he could even spell or remember his own name correctly (every appt with him was like my first appt, no clue who I was or why I was there. Heres a vibrating tong, wave it around your head and knees, ask why you are still out of work and then tells you ok bye)

Lower voltage frontally maximum beta activity was seen.

Photic stimulation was performed at multiple frequencies eliciting driving at some but no abnormal responses clinically or electrographically. (i remember trembling a lot with the flashing lights, like I was freezing cold, teeth were chattering and body was shaking like I was shivering)

Hyperventilation was performed with good effort in excess of three minutes eliciting a modest symmetric buildup of slow activity but no abnormal responses clinically or electrographically.

They keep saying in the report that I was sleep deprived as instructed. But I know for a fact I was not, was never told nor was it mentioned before doing it. Curious if that played a role at all.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote